A glimpse behind the scenes as photographer Ryan Fujiki shoots the spring 2012 fashion line for Sirens. This BTS video is light on any technical photography info, but it does show some of the setups and equipment used, so I thought it was still worth sharing here.
Have you seen these articles?
Keep in touch!
Sign up to receive email updates when new posts are added to CanPhoto.Net!
Show Off Your Work!
Would you like to show off some of your latest photographs, an innovative marketing piece, or a behind the scenes video of a recent shoot? We're always looking for quality content from Canadian photographers to feature on our homepage, and by submitting your work you can get some great exposure and a link back to your site. Please visit our submissions page for more info.
Join us on Facebook!
- Toronto photographer Mark Zibert shoots “Unstoppable” campaign for Paralympics (5,912)
- In The Dollhouse: Dina Goldstein imagines the troubled relationship of dolls (3,704)
- Nikon Canada announces D800 36.3-megapixel digital SLR (1,294)
- Canadian photographer Bruce LaBruce ignites fury in Spain with “Obscenity” (1,142)
- Nikon Announces New FX-Format D4 Multimedia Digital SLR (480)
- Ian Ruhter photographs Canadian band Metric with 8×10 wet plate collodion process (381)
- FUJIFILM Canada announces X-Pro1 interchangeable lens digital camera system (312)
- Nikon announces SB-910 Speedlight flash (310)
- Vancouver photographer brings plastic to life with fantastic Living Dolls series of photos (296)
- Photographer produces year-long exposure of Toronto skyline (295)
- The Twitter API returned an error while processing your request. Please try again.
- Hello from Kawartha Lakes!
- Who's covering TIFF this year?
- New Yorker says hello
- New logo - any thoughts?
- CanPhoto Kits - Looking for submissions for new feature
- Revised "About" page and big thanks to Alastair and Peter
- Luck Favours the Prepared
- Question regarding commercial use of photos
- New this week: Street Fashion, Nikon, Impermanence, and Kitsch
- Greetings! - From Sudbury
- Verbal contracts matter!
- Hello, from Toronto
- Questions you'd ask a photographer you admire?
- Two new contributors this week!
- Hello from New Brunswick
- CanPhoto Profile: Che Kothari’s camera is a tool for community building and social change (47)
- In The Dollhouse: Dina Goldstein imagines the troubled relationship of dolls (5)
- Toronto photographer Mark Zibert shoots “Unstoppable” campaign for Paralympics (4)
- Bret Culp discovers beauty in impermanence (3)
- Photographing children: Melissa Avey shares six tips to help you get the perfect picture (2)
- Ian Ruhter photographs Canadian band Metric with 8×10 wet plate collodion process (2)
- Matt Barnes, Zombie Boy, and dead flowers combine to create unreal image (2)
- Anthony Redpath captures the paradox of life on the West Coast (2)
- The Halo Effect: Do we put our heros on a pedestal while ignoring our own potential? (1)
- Behind the scenes with Martin Prihoda and cricket star Virat Kohli for OK! India (1)