A little cargo bike shoot for Momentum Magazine turned into a double page spread for Vancouver photographer Kamil Bialous. “Although I’m not much of a kid person,” says Bialous. “It went rather smoothly, and Francois was super kind with his time.”
Have you seen these articles?
Keep in touch!
Sign up to receive email updates when new posts are added to CanPhoto.Net!
Show Off Your Work!
Would you like to show off some of your latest photographs, an innovative marketing piece, or a behind the scenes video of a recent shoot? We're always looking for quality content from Canadian photographers to feature on our homepage, and by submitting your work you can get some great exposure and a link back to your site. Please visit our submissions page for more info.
Join us on Facebook!
- Toronto photographer Mark Zibert shoots “Unstoppable” campaign for Paralympics (5,991)
- In The Dollhouse: Dina Goldstein imagines the troubled relationship of dolls (3,865)
- Nikon Canada announces D800 36.3-megapixel digital SLR (1,357)
- Canadian photographer Bruce LaBruce ignites fury in Spain with “Obscenity” (1,220)
- Nikon Announces New FX-Format D4 Multimedia Digital SLR (512)
- Ian Ruhter photographs Canadian band Metric with 8×10 wet plate collodion process (433)
- FUJIFILM Canada announces X-Pro1 interchangeable lens digital camera system (325)
- Nikon announces SB-910 Speedlight flash (322)
- Vancouver photographer brings plastic to life with fantastic Living Dolls series of photos (320)
- Photographer produces year-long exposure of Toronto skyline (306)
- @ChaiLatteAddict Glad you found our site! We're on facebook too if you want to connect there. http://t.co/dA846SwN about 2 days ago
- TGIF! Today we try something different @CanPhoto. Musical Interlude with LEN's love song to T.O. #itsmyneighbourhood http://t.co/VKs0wBmc about 2 days ago
- How To Make It: 10 Rules For Success From Freelance Photographers http://t.co/DeeUznYE via @ComplexMag about 2 days ago
- Andy Dittrich chases the Biggest and Baddest Animals http://t.co/sFUQGWNP about 3 days ago
- @kathiz the links in your recent tweets aren't working for me. about 3 days ago
- New Lytro camera comes to Canada, is it revolutionary or just gimmicky? | http://t.co/qWvwBmX1: http://t.co/AAskoeyK about 3 days ago
- Canadian photographer Paul Nicklen crowned Veolia Environment Wildlife Photographer of the Year http://t.co/o85RtLQz about 3 days ago
- Canon improves the EOS-1D X Digital SLR autofocus with free firmware update http://t.co/RcTGzwbc about 3 days ago
- @RichardKordts Not kidding. I haven't paid much attention to the world of Windows for a few years, so looking for honest opinions. about 3 days ago
- Should I replace my MacBook Pro with a new Windows laptop? Join the discussion in the CanPhoto forums http://t.co/XKnyXspw about 3 days ago
- Follow Us On Twitter
- Windows laptops? Any recommendations?
- Welcome to our latest advertiser... Epson!
- Concordia Tragedy
- Hello from Ottawa
- New work
- Hello from Kawartha Lakes!
- Who's covering TIFF this year?
- New Yorker says hello
- New logo - any thoughts?
- CanPhoto Kits - Looking for submissions for new feature
- Revised "About" page and big thanks to Alastair and Peter
- Luck Favours the Prepared
- New this week: Street Fashion, Nikon, Impermanence, and Kitsch
- Greetings! - From Sudbury
- A Canadian in Paris: A haute couture fashion shoot with Ottawa model Amanda Nimmo and Toronto photographer Benjamin Kanarek (5)
- Fashion and commercial photographer Albert Watson to appear in Toronto for rare, one-night engagement (4)
- Canadian photographer Bruce LaBruce ignites fury in Spain with “Obscenity” (4)
- Matt Barnes, Zombie Boy, and dead flowers combine to create unreal image (4)
- Grave Beauty: Vancouver photographer Pooya Nabei shoots fashion in the cemetery (3)
- Musical Interlude: ’90s duo LEN pays tribute to Toronto with It’s My Neighbourhood video (3)
- Canon improves the EOS-1D X Digital SLR autofocus with free firmware update (2)
- Nikon Announces New FX-Format D4 Multimedia Digital SLR (1)
- Edward Burtynsky Photographs the Landscape of Oil (1)
- Daphne Chan examines conflation between women’s bodies and domestic interiors (1)