Toronto photographer Matt Barnes is well known for his personal projects that showcase his love of vintage, camp, and kitsch, but it’s a rare client who lets Matt loose to indulge his passions on a commercial gig. Tek Savvy is one of those rare clients, and they teamed up with Matt and the advertising agency Milestone recently to work on a new campaign together. The photos feature a cast of characters who embody the company’s money saving business philosphy and their motto “we’re different… in a good way”.
Videographer Mike Rybinski of Spot Cinema also joined the cast and crew to produce one of his great behind the scenes videos. So we can all go along for the ride. Buckle up… it’s a good one!
Have you seen these articles?
Keep in touch!
Sign up to receive email updates when new posts are added to CanPhoto.Net!
Show Off Your Work!
Would you like to show off some of your latest photographs, an innovative marketing piece, or a behind the scenes video of a recent shoot? We're always looking for quality content from Canadian photographers to feature on our homepage, and by submitting your work you can get some great exposure and a link back to your site. Please visit our submissions page for more info.
Join us on Facebook!
- Toronto photographer Mark Zibert shoots “Unstoppable” campaign for Paralympics (5,913)
- In The Dollhouse: Dina Goldstein imagines the troubled relationship of dolls (3,710)
- Nikon Canada announces D800 36.3-megapixel digital SLR (1,296)
- Canadian photographer Bruce LaBruce ignites fury in Spain with “Obscenity” (1,151)
- Nikon Announces New FX-Format D4 Multimedia Digital SLR (480)
- Ian Ruhter photographs Canadian band Metric with 8×10 wet plate collodion process (381)
- FUJIFILM Canada announces X-Pro1 interchangeable lens digital camera system (313)
- Nikon announces SB-910 Speedlight flash (310)
- Vancouver photographer brings plastic to life with fantastic Living Dolls series of photos (296)
- Photographer produces year-long exposure of Toronto skyline (295)
- Just five more followers until we reach 400! about 2 days ago
- Experience the Magic of Film: Introduction to Film Street Photography Workshop (Toronto 9/28-9/30) http://t.co/2fZFBPrM via @erickimphoto about 2 days ago
- Much thx to @ajaniphoto for a great interview with Che Kothari of @Manifesto_TO. Check out the interview and pics. http://t.co/863KoYYN about 2 days ago
- Check out our first CanPhoto Profile! Che Kothari's camera is a tool for social change and community building http://t.co/863KoYYN about 2 days ago
- Sook-Yin Lee brings photography to TIFF 2012 http://t.co/IauTGN6b via @blogto about 2 days ago
- You can now donate to help robbed photographer Steve Gerecke buy new equipment, including a specialized wheelchair. http://t.co/ErJzp15y about 4 days ago
- Shooting with the D800? Have you noticed the new unique shaped USB port? Tether Tools has 15 ft cable. http://t.co/xSWOXWvy about 4 days ago
- Ottawa photographer's van, equipment, wheelchair stolen - Yahoo! News Canada http://t.co/idkyHvUs via @yahoocanadanews about 6 days ago
- Say cheese! Celebs offer up photo secrets http://t.co/HrtS4ert via @metrotoronto about 6 days ago
- Canadian landscape photographer @kyle_mcdougall shows us 5 of his favorite places to photograph in Eastern Canada. http://t.co/vBiGlgNv about 7 days ago
- Follow Us On Twitter
- Hello from Kawartha Lakes!
- Who's covering TIFF this year?
- New Yorker says hello
- New logo - any thoughts?
- CanPhoto Kits - Looking for submissions for new feature
- Revised "About" page and big thanks to Alastair and Peter
- Luck Favours the Prepared
- New this week: Street Fashion, Nikon, Impermanence, and Kitsch
- Greetings! - From Sudbury
- Hello, from Toronto
- Questions you'd ask a photographer you admire?
- Two new contributors this week!
- Hello from New Brunswick
- Hello from Sault Ste Marie
- Most influential people in Canadian photo industry?
- Behind the scenes with Martin Prihoda and cricket star Virat Kohli for OK! India (4)
- In The Dollhouse: Dina Goldstein imagines the troubled relationship of dolls (2)
- Athlete profiles by Finn O’Hara (1)
- Canadian photographer Bruce LaBruce ignites fury in Spain with “Obscenity” (1)
- Modern Pirate: A new series of self-promotion pieces by Calgary photographer Dan Bannister (1)
- Nikon Canada announces Android powered Coolpix S800c superzoom with Wi-Fi (1)
- Bill C-11 receives royal assent: Canadian photographers will finally own copyright of commissioned photos (1)
- Canon 1DX or Nikon D4? Two Toronto wedding photographers make the decision (1)
- Daphne Chan examines conflation between women’s bodies and domestic interiors (1)
- Two photographers from Canada and two from Britain shortlisted for $50,000 Grange Prize (1)