Go Back   CanPhoto Forums - Professional Canadian Photography Discussions > Canphoto Community Forums > Welcome and Introductions

Old Apr 28/06, 01:33 PM   #1
angelawaite

Angela Waite
Calgary, Alberta

new photographer from Calgary

Hi everyone,
I have been a reader of the forum for awhile but this is my first post. Great information and Canadian to boot!

I am starting out commercially (I have done a couple of annual report covers and a few corporate shoots) and have been accepted into Alamy. Looking forward to watching the posts and will provide feedback when I can. My dayjob is as an account manager for an ad agency in Calgary so if anyone ever wants to know what agencies are looking for let me know and I will answer any questions I can.

Any feedback on my portfolio is also welcome. Thanks,

Angela Waite
www.angelawaite.smugmug.com
angelawaite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Apr 28/06, 06:12 PM   #2
stefanieharrington

Stefanie Harrington
Saskatoon, SK

HI! I have been putting off doing stock photos because I am overwhelmed by what they want. When you applied, what was the process. Did you accumulate some images first, or just stuff you had? Do you shoot specifically for alamy images, or do you do what you want?
I love your composite potrait images, I think they are very classy, and add an extra life to those specific shots (almost like I was there and could see more of her)
Thanks
STef
stefanieharrington is offline   Reply With Quote