A behind the scenes look at the Humber College Fashion Arts program annual photo shoot for 2012. This video focuses on Toronto photographer Mike Lewis, who was one of three photographers shooting the 36 student groups over three days.
Have you seen these articles?
Keep in touch!
Sign up to receive email updates when new posts are added to CanPhoto.Net!
Show Off Your Work!
Would you like to show off some of your latest photographs, an innovative marketing piece, or a behind the scenes video of a recent shoot? We're always looking for quality content from Canadian photographers to feature on our homepage, and by submitting your work you can get some great exposure and a link back to your site. Please visit our submissions page for more info.
Join us on Facebook!
- Toronto photographer Mark Zibert shoots “Unstoppable” campaign for Paralympics (5,921)
- In The Dollhouse: Dina Goldstein imagines the troubled relationship of dolls (3,724)
- Nikon Canada announces D800 36.3-megapixel digital SLR (1,306)
- Canadian photographer Bruce LaBruce ignites fury in Spain with “Obscenity” (1,163)
- Nikon Announces New FX-Format D4 Multimedia Digital SLR (481)
- Ian Ruhter photographs Canadian band Metric with 8×10 wet plate collodion process (384)
- FUJIFILM Canada announces X-Pro1 interchangeable lens digital camera system (314)
- Nikon announces SB-910 Speedlight flash (311)
- Vancouver photographer brings plastic to life with fantastic Living Dolls series of photos (297)
- Photographer produces year-long exposure of Toronto skyline (296)
- The Twitter API returned an error while processing your request. Please try again.
- Hello from Kawartha Lakes!
- Who's covering TIFF this year?
- New Yorker says hello
- New logo - any thoughts?
- CanPhoto Kits - Looking for submissions for new feature
- Revised "About" page and big thanks to Alastair and Peter
- Luck Favours the Prepared
- New this week: Street Fashion, Nikon, Impermanence, and Kitsch
- Greetings! - From Sudbury
- Hello, from Toronto
- Questions you'd ask a photographer you admire?
- Two new contributors this week!
- Hello from New Brunswick
- Hello from Sault Ste Marie
- Most influential people in Canadian photo industry?
- CanPhoto Kits: A look inside the camera bag of freelance photographer Kenneth Armstrong (12)
- CanPhoto Profile: Che Kothari’s camera is a tool for community building and social change (7)
- Benjamin Von Wong on inspiration and leaving his 9-to-5 job to become a photographer (3)
- Nikon Canada announces D800 36.3-megapixel digital SLR (1)
- In The Dollhouse: Dina Goldstein imagines the troubled relationship of dolls (1)
- Ian Ruhter photographs Canadian band Metric with 8×10 wet plate collodion process (1)
- Canon 1DX or Nikon D4? Two Toronto wedding photographers make the decision (1)
- Canon Canada adds new cameras and lenses to the Cinema EOS digital video system (1)
- Guest bloggers wanted for CanPhoto.Net (1)
- Steve Carty talks about inspiration, personal style and business at Toronto Fashion Week (1)